WoW character level: 100
WoW character guild: blackdiamond

Hunter Raiding Recruitment

Postby Elaithiel » 15 Jan 2016, 13:39

General Information:

Character name: Elaithiel

Applying for Social OR Raider? Raider

Class/Level: Hunter lvl 100

Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... iel/simple

Any regularly played alts?
I can aslo play boomkin but its undergeared atm only 709 ilvl

Guild History
just random social guilds really nothing to serious

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:
cant remeber most of them since most of them was anti social and done nothing with raiding

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:
I was speaking to grimbaz and it sounds like the best place for me to be in the raiding aspect of it and the social

Raiding:

Do you have any experience raiding Vanilla, BC, LK, Cata or MoP content at its appropriate level?
I raided in cata and mop but i never toke it to serious just casual raiding

Which are your important AddOns to use for raiding?
I use skada to keep sight on my dps and to see if i need to up my game
i use dbm to see when things spawn and when things happen

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?
i have ts installed i have a mic and i can talk very well :)

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? (Monday, Thursday and Sunday 19:45-23:30 server time)
i can attend every single raid that is put out

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to our raids?
MarksmanShip Hunter i think that marksman has a very high dps advantage to others and i have played it for 3 years now i can currently play it very well here is all of the talents i use and why i use them.1 Posthase to escape or get to places faster in raid 2.Binding shot for stunning adds on bosses such as kilrogg 3.Iron hawk to reduce the damage on me and to save as much possible heals and mana for healers 4.Thrill of the hunt i use this cause its the best for dps on marksmans for procs and to keep as much focus as possible 5.Stampede this aswell is the best dps cd for hunter in my opnion it keeps control off your dps 6.Barrage to kill every group of adds pulled :D 7.Lone Wolf this is my favorite talent its the best dps talent for marksman it has a 30% increase of dps also can fill any buffs missing in the raid group

Why do you like to raid? What do you aim for?
i want to aim to the best possible progression possible and i am willing to put alot of work into it im a very dedicated player

Extra Info
Yes thanks for reading my info and considering my application hopefully it gets accepted but if not i wish you guys all the best and luck and have a great day thanks alot!:)
Water, Gold or Cheese?
Gold xD
Tell us a little about the person behind the character!
Well im adam im 16 year old turning 17 in april i live in scotland i currently study at college/school i study construction crafts other than that im a massive gamer fan and i like to play with others that enjoy the same types of things as me in games

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?
All i expect is a nice friendly community with a serious raiding aspect to it aswell that i could join in :)

grimbaz
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Warlock
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character guild: LIGHTWALKERS

Re: Hunter Raiding Recruitment

Postby grimbaz » 15 Jan 2016, 16:58

good luck :)
"It's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are"

MxLionheart
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Warrior
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character guild: Lightwalkers

Postby MxLionheart » 20 Jan 2016, 18:41

Lost me at Barrage mate ;)

Need help in raids poke me or Manne if you get in :)

Good luck man.
ImageImage

Indigo

Postby Indigo » 20 Jan 2016, 21:12

Heya,

thanks for your application to LW, but i feel that after reading it i should be fair to ask you again about the "i want the best possible progress" part of the application. Or rather, to point out that LW are not a hardcore progression oriented guild, but more a bunch of old farts playing wow together. While we do make decent raidprogress, we'd never put that above our guild community and we're looking for people that stay for the good raids as well as for the bad ones so to speak.

If that still sounds ok to you, you're welcome to whisper any admin ingame for a trial invite.
Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
Indigo#2926

Return to “Recruitment”