WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Warrior
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 100

Application (Not class specific)

Postby Vireni » 21 Feb 2016, 23:41

General Information:

Character name: Drineo

Applying for Social OR Raider? Social for now, might want to become raider in Legion.

Class/Level: 100 Warrior

Character profile link (WoW Armory): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... neo/simple

Any regularly played alts? Vireni (Priest), Draugolë (Rogue), Chodak (Monk), Woan (Warlock)

Guild History:

Previous guild(s) & reason to leave:

JPF - Been too long to remember why I left.
Lightwalkers - I honestly don't remember why I left, I should have my memory checked.
We Happy Few - They merged core raiders with Embers, because they couldn't get mythic off the ground.
Embers - Guild on other realm that merged with the Bloodhoof one. Left because I had no time to raid anymore and was moving.

Reason why it's Lightwalkers you have chosen to join:

I've always liked being in LW and kinda regreted going to another guild. I never felt I was part of the guild like I did back in LW. I hope to just join again and have fun with raiding and other activities in WoW.

Raiding:

If you are applying for a social membership in Lightwalkers, you don't need to fill out the "Raiding" section. Please be aware that we cannot offer you a raidspot in our core team then tho, unless we decide to open one up for recruitment and you meet the appropriate requirements. While not being taken into account for our main raid team, social members may of course take part in any flex or alt raids run by the guild.

Do you have any experience raiding Vanilla, BC, LK, Cata or MoP content at its appropriate level?
Started raiding in BC, most of my later raiding experience was with LW. Don't remember exactly which raid I joined on. In Happy Few/Embers did Draenor Mythic first few bosses in Highmaul and in Foundry.

Which are your important AddOns to use for raiding?

DBM or Bigwigs, I honestly don't use a lot of addons.

Have TS installed + mic or would install it + get one?

I think I still have Teamspeak installed if not it's easily reinstalled. Got a microphone.

Will you be able to regularly attend our 3 weekly raids? (Monday, Thursday and Sunday 19:45-23:30 server time)

As it looks right now, this shouldn't be a problem. If anything changed before Legion releases I will inform.

Why did you chose the spec you have and what do you believe your class (and spec) brings to our raids?

I am currently playing my warrior as fury for solo/PvP content and tank for if anyone needs help or in general PvE content. I am aware that LW has enough warriors as it is. So I am willing to switch main to whatever the guild would benefit from the most. I have no problem learning a new class.

Why do you like to raid? What do you aim for?

Just in general the challenge of the content. I don't need to be world first or even reach the highest (mythic as example). But just reaching as far as the limits of the guild as a group would be fun.

Extra Info

Water, Gold or Cheese?

Well, since I am Dutch, I would have to pick Cheese..

Tell us a little about the person behind the character!

I am a 27 year old male. I was born and raised in the Netherlands and been living in the cold north part of Norway. I've moved to Norway to be with my girlfriend. We've bought a place together and have been living together now for nearly a year. Now studying Norwegian language so I can get a job here in Norway.

What do you expect from the guild you want to join, or LW as a guild?

Just fun, to be part of the guild. I want a guild to be more than just "log in to raid". Just chatting and doing small things would be enjoyable for me.

Additional

As I have said before in this application, this doesn't need to be my class for raiding purpose. I still have the level 100 boost and I am flexible playing whatever the guild needs. Just thought I would add that as an extra note.

Indigo

Re: Application (Not class specific)

Postby Indigo » 22 Feb 2016, 19:59

Lightwalkers - I honestly don't remember why I left, I should have my memory checked.

I do, and i think we should have a little talk about that before you rejoin. No, don't worry, i don't want to keep you from rejoining, but i think there's a few things we might want to have a chat about before you do so. Would be appreciated if you could contact me either via bnet, or just ask anyone in guild to invite you, and /w me next time i'm online.
Indigo/Aurora @ Bloodhoof EU
Indigo#2926

MxLionheart
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Warrior
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 100
WoW character guild: Lightwalkers

Re: Application (Not class specific)

Postby MxLionheart » 01 Mar 2016, 11:33

Ey thats a name I remember!
ImageImage